Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day Sixtyone


Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I've decided this would be a good "fast" day since the last thing I need right now is Mexican food.  I love it but it is always served in huge quantities and we know I have a problem with moderation....so I'll stay home and safe from the temptation.  I have been trying to mix up the breakfast selection.  I love the choices the FastDiet book gives us, but I wanted to try my hand at coming up with new ideas using some of my favorite foods.  This morning I had (after 2 cups of coffee with 1 Tbl spoon half & half cream in each) half a whole wheat English muffin with a Morningstar veggie sausage patty on top and a nicely sliced apple.  I think that was well balanced; some protein, some fiber, and some fruit.  And for sure protein keeps one satisfied longer than cereal.  So my veggie patty, whole wheat muffin, and apple plus the half & half for my coffee adds up to 248 calories.  Almost perfect.
Weight:  165.5

No comments:

Post a Comment